Sunday 22 June 2014

DESSERT

Coming back from Disneyland we pulled into the hotel car park. I asked my mum, 'What's for tea?'
"Um, we will get something from the hotel restaurant ok?"
We took the elevator up and my mum said sadly, "Sorry we are not going to get dinner... We are going to get dessert!" Confusion struck my and my brother's faces until we realised what this meant.
Smiling like a mad man at this one off I ordered the biggest dessert. When it arrived I gasped, it was 25cm from the bottom of the bowl to the top of this mountain of creamy goodness drizzled in a berry sauce (flowing down it into a collective puddle at the bottom, acting like a moat). One spoonful of this soft serve vanillery dessert and I knew this would be a moment to remember.
By Henry

2 comments:

  1. I love your description of the dessert Henry. Mrs Stretch

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a very nice dessert henry

    ReplyDelete